0 - 3 months
Congratulations! Having a newborn is exciting but exhausting at the same time! Establishing healthy sleep habits early in your baby’s life, is a huge advantage for babies and parents alike. We can provide you with knowledge about newborn sleep and help you guide your baby towards better sleep habits from a young age.
Let us tell you exactly what’s included:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines (if they have any) that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that we will prepare for you to discuss during our consultation. The techniques in this plan will educate you about newborn sleep and teach you how to help guide your baby towards healthy sleep habits.
- A private, 60 minute consultation where we’ll discuss newborn babies’ sleep needs, sleep cycles, schedules, how to teach your little one the difference between day and night and give you strategies to help your baby develop long term, healthy sleep habits. We will also address how to establish a good schedule of feeding and sleeping, after the early few weeks.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first two weeks following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 10-15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to talk about how your baby is sleeping or answer any general questions.
- Two weeks of e-mail support . After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have two additional weeks of e-mail support where you can send us two emails a week. You can send us any questions that come up, and we try to respond to your e-mails within one business day.
The purpose of the newborn sleep consultation is to educate you about sleep for newborns and give you the tools to guide your newborn towards healthy sleep habits from a young age. This is not intended to help newborns sleep through the night and some newborns will not be ready to do this until they are older than 12 weeks and have progressed developmentally.
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home. Our availability varies, but we can often accommodate a new client within a week or two. The cost for each sleep consultation package is £195 (within 10 miles of central Bristol for Jenna and 10 miles of Abergavenny for Fay. There is a £25 travel charge for journeys over 30 minutes and mileage for over 10 miles. Please contact us for further details or to arrange a meeting via Skype). You can pay by bank transfer prior to our meeting.
Jenna and Fay
Certified Sleep Sense™ Consultants Bristol and South Wales
Do you need some sleep?
Then we can help. Contact us for a no obligation chat.
Not sure if a consultation is right for you?
If you're not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions at all about what's included or how it works, we'd like to invite you to take advantage of a FREE 15-minute telephone. Just book a time.. This will give us the chance to chat a little bit about your child's unique situation, and decide together if a full consultation is the right solution for your family. We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child's sleep problems!
No one in our house had slept for more than 3hrs at a time for well over a month... night times were a desperate game of musical beds with our 6-month old boy all too often only falling asleep at the breast. We contacted Jenna at Little Dreams Consulting as we wanted a gentle approach to help our little boy to sleep – the Sleep Sense program felt like the right approach for us. Taking the time to get to know our lifestyle and our baby’s natural habits, Jenna helped us to help our boy achieve a full 12hrs sleep within just 5 nights. We wholeheartedly recommend Little Dreams Consulting to anyone whose baby has sleep struggles; it’s incredible how much can be achieved in such a short time, everyone in your household will feel the benefit.Sarah, James and Alexander (8 months old)