Does your child still have trouble falling asleep at bedtime and naptime? Is bedtime a chore rather than an enjoyable experience? We can help you to assist your child create healthy sleep habits which will serve him/her for a lifetime.
Let us tell you exactly what’s included:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that we will prepare for you to discuss during our consultation.
- A private, 90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Five follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions
- A further week of e-mail support. After your five follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. You can send us any questions that come up, and we always try to respond to your e-mails within one business day.We will also analyse your child’s sleep, daily, and make small changes to their sleep plan as we go along if necessary.
The consultation will take place via Skype. Our availability varies, but we can often accommodate a new client within a week or two. The cost for each sleep consultation package is £295 but please contact us for home consults once this is possible (within 10 miles of central Bristol for Jenna and 10 miles of Abergavenny for Fay. There is a £25 travel charge for journeys over this). You can pay by bank transfer prior to our meeting.
Night time support packages
Sometimes parents feel they need an extra bit of help to implement their little one's sleep plan. Fay offers various packages which are available should you require extra support in the early days. The night time packages include everything in our other packages but also involve Fay coming to your house on night one of the plan. She will be on hand to guide you towards establishing a good bedtime routine and will then teach you the approach deemed most appropriate for your child when it comes to putting them to bed and dealing with any subsequent night/early morning wakings on the first night, usually the hardest part. Fay will be there, coaching and supporting you, to put your little one to bed according to your child's sleep plan so you can have the confidence to do it yourself.
The night packages that Fay offers are as follows:
Do you need some sleep?
If you're not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions at all about what's included or how it works, we'd like to invite you to take advantage of a FREE 15-minute telephone. Just book a time.. This will give us the chance to chat a little bit about your child's unique situation, and decide together if a full consultation is the right solution for your family. We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child's sleep problems!