4 – 18 months
Let us tell you exactly what’s included:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that we will prepare for you to discuss during our consultation.
- A private, 90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss sleep cycles, schedules, how to help your little one learn long term sleep skills and give you strategies to help you troubleshoot any bedtime or nap issues.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions
- One week of e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. You can send us any questions that come up, and we try to respond to your e-mails within one business day. We will also analyse your child’s sleep, daily, and make small changes to their sleep plan as we go along if necessary.
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home. Our availability varies, but we can often accommodate a new client within a week or two. The cost for each sleep consultation package is £275 (within 10 miles of central Bristol for Jenna and 10 miles of Abergavenny for Fay. There is a £25 travel charge for journeys over 30 minutes and mileage for over 10 miles. Please contact us for further details or to arrange a meeting via Skype). You can pay by bank transfer prior to our meeting.
Night time support packages
Sometimes parents feel they need an extra bit of help to implement their little one’s sleep plan. Fay offers various packages which are available should you require extra support in the early days. The night time packages include everything in our other packages but also involve Fay coming to your house on night one of the plan. She will be on hand to guide you towards establishing a good bedtime routine and will then teach you the approach deemed most appropriate for your child when it comes to putting them to bed and dealing with any subsequent night/early morning wakings on the first night, usually the hardest part. Fay will be there, coaching and supporting you, to put your little one to bed according to your child’s sleep plan so you can have the confidence to do it yourself.
The night packages that Fay offers are as follows:
Support during the hour leading up to bed time, as well as during bed time itself. Fay will stay with you, coaching and supporting you, until your little one falls asleep and then sit down with you to go through the sleep plan in more detail so that you feel confident in implementing it. The cost for this is £100 plus the standard package cost for your child’s age.
This will include everything in our standard package and bedtime package but also includes Fay staying with you until midnight to coach and support you through any wakings up to that point. The cost for this is £240 plus the standard package cost for your child’s age.
This will include everything in our standard package and bedtime package however Fay will stay in your home until 6am, to coach and support you with wakings throughout the night and early morning, working through any issues together and answering any questions or issues as they arrive. The cost for this is £650 plus the standard package cost for your child’s age.
Fay also offers support via text on a per-night basis. This means that Fay will be available to answer any queries/questions/concerns you have during bedtime and the evening. The cost for this addition is £50 from bedtime – 10pm and £75 between bedtime and midnight.
Do you need some sleep?
If you’re not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions at all about what’s included or how it works, we’d like to invite you to take advantage of a FREE 15-minute telephone. Just book a time.. This will give us the chance to chat a little bit about your child’s unique situation, and decide together if a full consultation is the right solution for your family. We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child’s sleep problems!