Is bedtime a chore rather than an enjoyable time? Do you have middle of the night bedtime visitors? Is your child having difficulty falling asleep independently? Pre school and school age children need their sleep in order to grow and reach their full potential. We can hep you assist your child create healthy sleep habits which will last a lifetime.
Let us tell you exactly what’s included:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that we will prepare for you to discuss during our consultation.
- A private, 90-120 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, bedtime, troubleshoot possible problems and deal with any other specific issues you might be dealing with. If we agree it’s appropriate, we will involve your child so they understand, in an age appropriate way, why sleep is so important and work out the best way to achieve it.
- Five follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions
- Two weeks of e-mail support. After your five follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have two additional weeks of unlimited e-mail support. You can send us any questions that come up, and we always try to respond to your e-mails within one business day.
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home. Our availability varies, but we can often accommodate a new client within a week or two. The cost for each sleep consultation package is £315 (within 10 miles of central Bristol for Jenna and 10 miles of Abergavenny for Fay.There is a £25 travel charge for journeys over 30 minutes and mileage for over 10 miles. Please contact us for further details or to arrange a meeting via Skype). You can pay by bank transfer prior to our meeting.
Night time support packages
Sometimes parents feel they need an extra bit of help to implement their little one's sleep plan. Fay offers various packages which are available should you require extra support in the early days. The night time packages include everything in our other packages but also involve Fay coming to your house on night one of the plan. She will be on hand to guide you towards establishing a good bedtime routine and will then teach you the approach deemed most appropriate for your child when it comes to putting them to bed and dealing with any subsequent night/early morning wakings on the first night, usually the hardest part. Fay will be there, coaching and supporting you, to put your little one to bed according to your child's sleep plan so you can have the confidence to do it yourself.
The night packages that Fay offers are as follows:
Support during the hour leading up to bed time, as well as during bed time itself. Fay will stay with you, coaching and supporting you, until your little one falls asleep and then sit down with you to go through the sleep plan in more detail so that you feel confident in implementing it. The cost for this is £100 plus the standard package cost for your child's age.
This will include everything in our standard package and bedtime package but also includes Fay staying with you until midnight to coach and support you through any wakings up to that point. The cost for this is £240 plus the standard package cost for your child's age.
This will include everything in our standard package and bedtime package however Fay will stay in your home until 6am, to coach and support you with wakings throughout the night and early morning, working through any issues together and answering any questions or issues as they arrive. The cost for this is £650 plus the standard package cost for your child's age.
Fay also offers support via text on a per-night basis. This means that Fay will be available to answer any queries/questions/concerns you have during bedtime and the evening. The cost for this addition is £50 from bedtime - 10pm and £75 between bedtime and midnight.
Do you need some sleep?
Then we can help. Contact us for a no obligation chat.
Not sure if a consultation is right for you?
If you're not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions at all about what's included or how it works, we'd like to invite you to take advantage of a FREE 15-minute telephone. Just book a time.. This will give us the chance to chat a little bit about your child's unique situation, and decide together if a full consultation is the right solution for your family. We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child's sleep problems!
No one in our house had slept for more than 3hrs at a time for well over a month... night times were a desperate game of musical beds with our 6-month old boy all too often only falling asleep at the breast. We contacted Jenna at Little Dreams Consulting as we wanted a gentle approach to help our little boy to sleep – the Sleep Sense program felt like the right approach for us. Taking the time to get to know our lifestyle and our baby’s natural habits, Jenna helped us to help our boy achieve a full 12hrs sleep within just 5 nights. We wholeheartedly recommend Little Dreams Consulting to anyone whose baby has sleep struggles; it’s incredible how much can be achieved in such a short time, everyone in your household will feel the benefit.